Become a Conference Supporter
The Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) is a not-for-profit learned society created to develop and maintain high standards of civil engineering practice in Canada and to enhance the public image of the civil engineering profession.
The 2017 CSCE Annual Conference & Trade Show (Vancouver, British Columbia, May 31 – June 3) is a forum for practitioners and researchers to share experiences and findings on a broad range of civil engineering topics. It is expected to attract 600+ decision-makers and senior managers from the private and public sectors of Canada’s civil engineering industry.
Becoming a Supporter of the 2017 CSCE Annual Conference has many benefits…
BENEFITS to Conference Partners
The CSCE Annual Conference offers a variety of partnership opportunities to increase your organization’s visibility with leaders in engineering research, development and innovation as well as practicing professionals. Partnership with the CSCE Annual Conference allows your organization to benefit from an internationally recognized and respected brand while reaching out to your target audiences. Your partnership can:
- Raise awareness of your organization;
- Provide networking opportunities with existing and potential customers;
- Serve as a vehicle to help promote your product or service;
- Connect you with leading researchers from Canada and internationally;
- Demonstrate investment and support of civil engineering innovations and research; and
- Profile your organization as a leader in the civil engineering sector.
BENEFITS to Trade Show Exhibitors
Click HERE to see the Trade booth set up.
Participation in the CSCE Conference Trade Show, held at the Westin Bayshore Hotel, provides an ideal opportunity to showcase your company to the wide range of delegates who will be attending. Exhibitors benefit from the ability to:
- Raise your organization’s profile in the civil engineering industry;
- Form new strategic business alliances and partnerships;
- Access senior decision-makers and thought leaders in public and private sectors;
- Increase sales of civil engineering products or services;
- Test-market a new civil engineering product or service;
- Increase your brand awareness in a targeted market;
- Network with existing clients; and
- Complimentary tickets to conference Breakfast, Lunches and Technical Sessions as described on the trade booth request form.
- Please note that while you may attend the paper sessions Wednesday through Friday, the trade booth price does not include presentation of a paper by a booth delegate.