- Tokyo, Japan- The city of flashing lights, super advanced technology and 13 million people, Tokyo remains to be one of the fastest growing and a top city of the world. Apart from the hustle of concrete jungle, Tokyo also has beautiful sights to encounter such as the high mountains, the beautiful beaches and the sounds and smells of Japanese authenticity. The city never failed to surprise the world, for all the time it has been hit by a devastating cyclone and for all the times it has revived at the speed of light.
- New York, USA- The city that never sleeps is home to millions of people and billions of dreams. The city is filled with places to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Central Park, and the Times Square; places to eat in the five boroughs and 12 avenues in which street after street is filled with fast food outlets, gift shops and museums. New York remains to be the dream of millions of people around the world and place that proves worthy of its hype. However, the cost of living in New York is not cheap and to succeed in New York means several years of hard-work.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- The city of carnivals and beaches. Rio de Janeiro is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Besides having some of the most stunning beaches in the world, Rio is also known for its thriving nightlife, the big white statue of Christ The Redeemer and the mountains. Portugese is the official language of the country however, English is also widely spoken. Food in Rio is cheap and tasty and can be accessed easily. The cost of stay in the city starts from 7 pounds a night.
- London, UK- The host 2012 Olympics, London is the other dream city for people around the world. Home to the Royalty, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, London Eye, and many more museums, London is simply bursting with rich culture and history. The cost of living in London can however be high, owing to the exchange rate of the pound and the high demand.
- Cape Town, Africa- A ciy bustling with mind-blowing beaches and magnificent views, Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The city is a peninsula and has a diversity of natural beauties. The lush valleys, rocky cliffs and heights and the gigantic beaches make the city a wonder. The wild safaris and the buzzling nightlife of Cape Town ensure to give you the best of both worlds. The climate in Cape Town ranges from warm summers and wet winters, a Mediterranean-type climate.
THE 2017 CSCE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
“Leadership In Sustainable Infrastructure” As The Theme Of This Year’s Conference.